So, rather than answering questions, deviantArt appears to be asking questions itself. Oooookay...
So anyway, here's the questionnaire, because I'm sure some people care.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Easy - it will be 12 years and 1 day (4384 days) on August 7th 2015. I joined on August 6th, 2003.
As somebody remarked, not long soon or I'll be able to say "I've been longer on this site than you have been on this world, Punk!" to some... >.>
2. What does your username mean?
It's a contraction of part of my name and part of my old Scout totem.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Artist. Dreamer. Builder.
4. Are you left or right handed?
right-handed. What a waste of a question.
5. What was your first deviation?
My very first deviation was the following:
"Vroenhoven bridge, May 11 1940", posted on September 6th 2003. It was artwork which I had made prior to joining the site, but something which I still had lying around.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Traditional art, actually, although it can be my most excruciating type of art to create at times as well. Even though most of my current submissions are in the photography category.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
... I really want to try my hand at the Ligne Claire technique from the Hergé art school one day. I grew up with, and was fed on Franco-Belgian comics, which inspired me to start drawing myself...
8. What was your first favourite?
"Calm Azarath" by nightlink is listed as my first favourite - but I know it is not so. I know work by nightlink was the first thing I ever faved, though, but unfortunately nightlink abandoned his profile a number of years ago, after deleting much of his earlier artwork on it...
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
I... really would have to analyse that, but I think it is photography.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
... I find this a rather unfair question to answer. There are MANY people who I follow, and I value all of them very highly. Picking out a single one of them would be a disservice to them all...
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I really would love to meet ALL of my watchers in person one day...
But so many among them I have already met. I think Blacklotuscomic (formerly
-lildragon-) was the first, back in October of 2006; Goomuin was the latest, just two weeks ago...
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
... I started attending conventions and started cosplaying thanks to fellow deviants; without fellow deviants many of my OC's would have either not existed in the first place, or would have died silent deaths in stacks of long-forgotten drawings; I've been to some unlikely places I would never had gone without deviants - whether it was drawing sketches in a park in Leuven under a sky filled with vulcanic ash with the dAmnBelgians , or waiting in a train shelter in the rain with Goomuin ...
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Paper. Pencil. Erasor. Simple.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My desk, actually. >.>
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
... probably the many deviantmeets which were once held, in a past now apparently far behind us...
And now it's deviantArt's turn to answer a question - I'm pretty sure they know which one.